Saturday, September 4, 2010

Knitting for Monkeys

I've been inspired! By a tiny Beanie Boo Monkey, who has been dubbed Lymon D. Coconut. He now has a hat and I'm working on a tiny monkey sweater for him. He's adorable and I'm knitting teenie things.

Other than knitting for the monkey, I've finished a shawl, in the midst of working on another one of the same type, but in a different yarn weight. One picture has been taken of the noro shawl, which Murphy modeled for me (un-blocked for now). Now the rest need to be taken.

Had a minor catastrophe. Found a moth worm. T_T Grrr. Shoved things in bags that weren't already in bags, got a new rolling plastic storage things and threw in a bunch of cedar blocks. Doesn't seem like too much has been gnawed on, thankfully and the great amount of my yarn is already bagged or otherwise put away. Thank the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment